4.1 Pursuant to art. 13 of the d. lgs. June 30, 2003 n. 196 (“Privacy Code”), this information describes the ways in which Il Quadro Divino processes the personal data of users received through its Internet site (the “Site”) and other means.
The owner of the processing of personal data is Il Quadro Divino snc of Brigato Alessia and Pita Freire Daniel with headquarters in Dorsoduro, 1007 – Venice.
4.2 The Divine Framework will process the personal data of users collected during navigation and use of the Site, as well as at the time of registration and forwarding of purchase orders, through electronic and automated tools.
4.3 Personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- a) execution of obligations strictly connected and instrumental to the use of the Site, to the registration and access to the reserved areas of the same, to the sending of purchase orders and to the management of the contractual relationship;
- b) respond to specific requests;
- c) fulfill legal obligations;
- d) execution of statistics and measurement of the level of customer satisfaction, as well as sending promotional communications and newsletters (by post and telephone, e-mail and sms, also via automated tools) to the contacts issued when filling out the online registration form ;
4.4 With regard to the purposes referred to in points a), b) and c) above, the provision of your personal data to Il Quadro Divino is mandatory, and its processing does not require your consent. Any refusal to provide data may make it impossible for Il Quadro Divino to proceed with the contractual relationship and to process purchase orders.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points d) and e) is optional, and any refusal will have no consequence.
4.5 The content of the purchase contract is archived by Il Quadro Divino and can be sent by e-mail together with the terms and conditions of sale. Details of the most recent orders are available in the personal area of each customer (if registered).
4.6 Personal data are processed with automated tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or to comply with any legal obligations. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The information collected is recorded in a secure environment.
4.7 Personal data will not be disseminated and may be disclosed in Italy or in other EU countries for the aforementioned purposes, to third parties acting on behalf of or in the name of Il Quadro Divino, such as those in charge of looking after the delivery of products, credit institutions, our legal and tax consultants, outsourcers, etc.
For the aforementioned purposes, the data may be disclosed to personnel in charge of Il Quadro Divino or by its data processors.
The person in charge of processing for Il Quadro Divino is to be identified in the figure of Alessia Brigato.
- We use anonymous navigation cookies, necessary to allow users to navigate correctly on The Situation Framework, use all the features and access secure areas.
- We use analytical cookies to better understand how our users use the website, to optimize and improve the site, making it always interesting and relevant for users.
This information is anonymous, and used only for statistical purposes.
We use anonymous commercial cookies to show you our advertisements on other websites, based on the products you have viewed in previous navigations. These cookies are usually placed by trusted third parties (such as Google through remarketing for display advertising), however, Il Quadro Divino does not allow these companies to collect personal information relating to users. This means that anonymity will be guaranteed and personal data will not be used by other websites or marketing databases.
How to change or disable cookie preferences: From your browser settings (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which you don’t. To find out where you can find these settings, use the “Help” button on your browser.
4.9 CREDITS: The website used rendering photos of home interiors downloaded for free from the web; the following are the attributions: